Sunday 26 May 2013

Fairy Fun

This is my second card this weekend, I must be neglecting something or someone.  I have made this for my sisters birthday coming in a couple of months, she isn't aware I have a blogg so no issues with posting it now.  It took quite a while to pull it all together, as I my initial vision didn't quite work out but nevertheless, here we are, hope she likes it.


To make this card I used:

  • Craftworks square card 15cmx15cm
  • Hot Diggity Dog papers by Andrea Jayne
  • Lili of the Valley Stamp, Birthday Fairy
  • K & Company sentiments to go
  • Promarkers
  • Glossy Accents on the Fairy wings 
  • Pink Card Kandi
  • Gingham Blue Ribbon
  • Pink Flower Stock
  • Make and Create Pink Flower Embellishments  
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:





8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Hope to see you again. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Kelly, unfortunately it does not fully fit with our colour combo at CRAFT Challenge though. Maybe you would like to create something else as well, there are several free background papers with this colour combo on my digistamp blog if you need any.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card thanks for sharing with CRAFT this week happy crafting to you
    Rachel GDT for may http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love the image and everything about your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. A sweet image and fab design

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on this weeks sketch at the Paper Craft Crew. The part rosette on the side in place of the doily is very creative. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card love the fan details...
    Thanks for joining us over at Lili's Little Fairies in our "Spots and stripes" challenge this week.good luck! x

    ReplyDelete