Sunday 8 June 2014

Grooming Great Lady

A rather significant role model of mine is parting ways with the company I work for and she will be terribly missed.  She has lead and innovated so many of our careers and I just cant quite believe she is going. Nevertheless, I saw this as a great opportunity to make something bespoke for her, as she is quite bespoke herself.

She has a number of Briads at home, and recently has welcomed another young pup into her family. Hopefully she will keep this as a memento of our careers together.


I recently attended a workshop held by Ruth Hamilton at http://apassionforcards.blogspot.co.uk/, who, as if by magic inspired me to come back to my blog, and post what I have been working on.  Ruth introduced me to the wonderful papers that I have used for this card and also showed me the technique with the lace on this tag, thanks Ruth.


For this card I used:
A silhouette image of a Briad
A scissor charm 
Pink lace
Embellishment flowers
The Sontoro London A4 paper pack, with background papers, and roses cut out

I would like to enter this card into the anything goes challenge, at Papertake Weekly http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/anything-goes.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment