- For this card I used Carftworks Square card.
- I used pink Gingham paper and folded the paper into a concertina, sealing the two edges with double sided tape.
- Centred in the circle I placed a white heart from a punch, and smaller heart punch was used to create the pink gingham small heart, affixing with small sticky tabs
- The centred circle was then placed on Christmas "From Me to You" backing paper with double sided sticky tape
- I used a "With Love" stamp from Hertcage Rubber Stamp Company using Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- The "From Me to You" backing paper was then mounted on to red card
- Which was then centred on the white card
I would like to enter this card into Penny Black and More's challenge Love is in the air http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/